23 October 2007

mmmmmmmm yummy!

Maybe I need to get a life...but I am SO excited! I had a huge box delivered today, from Scrapgenie, full of seriously gorgeous stash! I have been able to add to the store today (to name only some of the items), more Pirate Princess and Mayflower items from Rusty Pickle, lots of Crate Paper including collection kits, papers and alphabets, more Basic Grey Infuse, some fantastic overlays from Rhonna Farrer, fab Whimsical Frames stamps, more from Daisy Ds, Cosmo Cricket and more!!! Get over there now and have a look for yourself. I am still wobbly, it's all so beautiful it made me dizzy for a while (or maybe that was reading the invoice...). Oh and while I'm at it, I was feel generous so extended my World Cup offer, even though we didn't win (I'm a good loser), and so there is 20% off everything for the rest of the week!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

oh my gosh! all that yumminess!