20 October 2007

November Kit Sneak Peek! (And I'm on my own!)


Here you go - take a look at this - will be available from 1st November 2007. Once again featuring projects from Beckie Dreyer.

Well this weekend, once again, I am on my own. Of course, not literally on my own, as DH has so kindly left me with the 3 children while he goes off galavanting around Paris! I can't complain too much, I was allowed a long lie-in this morning - 8am!!!! It's now nearly 12 and we're not even dressed - half-term has well and truly begun!! So we're having a World Cup Final party tonight - ready to cheer on Jonny Wilkinson! And over on www.bellaboo.co.uk I have a special offer - 20% off everything this weekend!!! So get over there and order - there are still a few October kits available to buy which are perfect for your autumn or back to school photos. I also have lots of other back to school items - see our themed section for ideas. I'm working hard on December's kit at present and this is exciting - we will be including items from Basic Grey, Daisy Ds and Making Memories - plus many others. As always, be prepared for a little suprise and some bling! Also I just remembered this morning that we will be getting the new Figgy Pudding range in from Basic Grey any day - it's seriously fab!!!!

So now I am off to the shops for some retail therapy - I just heard on the news how much those Final tickets are going for, so I think I deserve to spend at least the same amount, don't you???!!!

One last thing - if we win tonight, I am sure I will come up with a little celebratory offer for you! So cheer on the boys!!!!

No comments: