23 October 2007

I just read this on Beckie Dreyer's Blog - I don't really understand the rules, and I don't know 7 people with a Blog, but I thought it would be fun to at least share the 7 weird and random (hate that word!) facts -

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.


1) I used to have pink hair... (and green, and orange and purple I think once!)
2) I love rock - Led Zeppelin are the best and I even love a bit of heavy metal - Iron Maiden come on!
3) I love reading chinese literature - I have read about 20 books by Chinese authors and love their style of writing and the language they use - their metaphors, proverbs, I'm desperate to visit the country.
4) I wish I could be a ballerina. I have recently started taking my oldest daughter to ballet lessons and I SO WISH I had carried on dancing (I should have listened to my mum!). Of course I don't quite have the right physique, but a girl can dream!
5) I have to get washed and dressed in the morning in a very strict routine. There is no way that I could put my top on before I dry my hair, or do my teeth before my moisturiser.......
6) One of my favourite films is Pretty In Pink - I SO wanted to be Molly Ringwald with that wonderful sense of style, and of course the happy ending!
7) The only "thing" I have ever wanted to BE is a midwife. Would still love to be...maybe one day!

The only people I can "tag" are: Lisa Hausmann and Beckie Dreyer!!!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

A pink ballerina rocking the world ... that is just funny! So the Pirate Princess range will suit you down to a tee!!

Lisa said...

I have been well and truly tagged and have responded accordingly. I am also a sad git with no one to tag to so maybe someone will take pity on my and respond... (sob sob - Miss No Mates is my second name)

As for me, let's just hope they do not bring out some sort of recurring number collection which would turn me all peculiar!

Yes, I remember your Molly Ringwald stage and like to hear that you are also a bit of a control freak - must run in the family. Surely there are a few layouts in all this...