11 March 2009

Vintage Canvas Kit

As I only have 3 of these left, and would like to shift them I thought I'd do a round-up of all the stunning projects we have created with the kit. Remember, if you already have these papers, you can buy the Canvas & Embellishments ONLY kit at just £9.50 which includes a 12x12 canvas, felt, buttons, pins, vintage bingo card and wooden pieces, vintage price tags, vintage lace, braid and trims. So here we are, starting with Lisa's (the first five photos - and she's done all this all from just one kit, honestly!):








Here are Stephanie Garbett's (Scrapbooker Of The Year 2008) - the 2 below:




And here's my canvas - the last photo. I will get round to doing more truly!!!:


































1 comment:

Yvonne Randall said...

What a fantastic set of pages. I especially like the boxed one.

Yvonne