21 January 2009

New LOs, but I need some help!

Nothing new there then, but this time I need help with my LOs. These are the ones I did at the crop on Sat. The first one is an old one actually, but would not have been on the blog before.

Then the second one was a challenge that Deb set me and Rachael - the LO needed 3 strips of paper, distressed edges and a tag (need to make my journaling card into a tag actually).

The 3rd one is not finished, and was using a Studio Calico kit. It's a huge disappointment as I kinda thought that using a Studio Calico Kit, all my LOs would turn out like the Studio Calico Designers'. But no! Any ideas????

The last one is finished, and then there was one more, which really isn't finished so I didn't photograph it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

what's wrong with the third one? I think it's lovely!
I see you used some of that Amy Butler which is still sitting on my shelf (what a surprise!) - like that too.
Think all of these are lovely and I don't know what you are having! Looking good...
You are really productive at the moment - I am once again hanging my head in shame!
me
x