24 January 2009

Mini-Crop Fun!

I had a lovely evening on thursday, I had 3 of my scrapping buddies round - Deb, Rach M and Amber. Deb (or was it Rach) set us a little challenge - we had to make up a kit worth around £7 from our own stash, and then we'd swap them. I got a little stressed because I wanted to make sure that I chose things that they would like. And then as Amber decided to come at the last minute I knew she wouldn't have time to sort a kit, so I did one for her too. Anyway, I think with a bit more time I could have put something nicer together but everyone seemed pleased with their kits, and I thought it was a really fun thing to do! I was thrilled with mine, Rachael had used BG Blush which is truly one of my favourite ranges, and I got stuck straight in. For Deb's kit I chose some really bright Urban Lily papers, but you know what, she had the PERFECT photo for it - mmm how strange is that??!!!

So here are my LOs from Thursday :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great layouts. So jealous of your fun evenings. Maybe we should organise a virtual mini crop - you there, me here - thinking of each other!
Really love these layouts!