3 September 2008

September Kit out now!!!

In case you hadn't seen the ad, or the site, or UKS recently (!) the September kit is out now! "Farewell To Summer" is full of bright, bold shades, with hot reds and yellows. If you have a whole bunch of dreary washed out summer pics, then this kit will soon brighten them up!

I had loved these papers for a while, so was really happy to get the chance to use them, but I have to admit, when I sat down to work on the kit, I struggled. But once I got stuck in, I couldn't put it down, and will be finishing a couple more things even tonight!

Here are just a couple of the projects me, Lisa and Sarah created:















In other Bellaboo news (!), I have some fab new stock on its way to me. Can't wait to share that! And the Birthday Bash is now only 3 weeks away. Nearly all tickets are sold out, but there are plenty of spaces for croppers left. If you are still thinking of coming, email me - there are plenty of options available and we can work around all budgets. It's going to be such a fab day I want as many people to share it as possible! If you haven't seen the images of the classes yet, you can see them here!

No comments: