19 August 2008

...and I think her fan club will most definitely grow!!!

Cleo got back to me today with some Sneak Peeks of the classes she will be taking at the Bellaboo Birthday Bash. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I knew they would be good - I did the kits and was excited enough about that, but then to see the amazing work Cleo has come up with, is just so inspiring. Add on the fact that today I have been planning the goody bags and the day's challenges, and seriously, I CANNOT wait!!!! If you haven't got your ticket yet, then contact me. I have a handful left, but as I said earlier, the kits are ready and the goody bags will be ready soon, so these tickets need to go!!! I have added in a cheaper option for those who are more spending-conscious at the moment, or who would rather take advantage of the great savings on all the Bellaboo stock on the day.

So, without further ado, check these out!!!


3 comments:

michele said...

looks exciting, can't wait to see the full projects!
hugs mx

Anne said...

Oooh Liberty, these look wonderful!!! I just remembered I didn't get back to you!! tut! Will email you ;o) I hope I get back from my course in enough time to go to the crop!! Catch you soon! xx

Ruth said...

stunning work--I really enjoyed seeing them in the flesh and making the class kit LO