6 September 2008

Come On Get Happy!!!


Well I did! Last night I managed to do a LO that wasn't part of a Bellaboo kit, or for anyone else, I actually managed to use some of my own stash and create something just for me! I dug straight into my pack of Cosmo Cricket Get Happy, which I just LOVE! I also had a go with some acrylic paint, for the first time properly, after having a go in Cleo's class a couple of weeks ago. I love papers that allow for a real distressed, messy feel, because if anything goes wrong, it doesn't show so much! So this range was perfect for me to have a go splodging some paint around! I also used a Heidi Swapp ghost arrow - I love all her products, but particularly the ghosts - some Junkitz rub-on alphas, and a little bit of bling (coz even boys need bling!). Rach - if you're reading this - come on and Get Happy too - we challenged each other to give it a go, so come on I want to see yours!!!


1 comment:

michele said...

great lo, love the "messsy" feel. I haven't done a lo in ages, just can't find the time!really liked this lo. hugs mx