19 February 2008

LOVE that Basic Grey stuff!


I have been hoarding a pile of Basic Grey Blush for a while now, have used a tiny bit of it, but I love it SO much I was scared to cut into it. But I noticed a post on Becks Fagg's blog the other day, asking for LOs made just from BG products, so I did this one last night. I just adore that aqua blue which goes so well with the sky in the photo. It took me ages to cut out all the little shapes I have layered at the bottom, but I am so pleased with the result. The journaling basically talks about how much enthusiasm Madeleine has for everything, she's always happy and everything is always "mega"! If you know what I mean. She is fearless and throws herself into everything - she absolutely LOVES LIFE!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

wow - love the layout - I guess I cannot hoard my BG stash forever! Maybe I will get some out later.

Lisa said...

I SO need some of those wonderful acrylic albums - saving the pennies already!
Nice the see "Autumn Breeze - The Remake"!! I still adore the Gretel paper and so many autumn pages to do...