5 December 2007

Christmas Is Coming! (and I'll be getting fat!)


That is a bit worrying actually, I lost lots of weight for Lisa's party and I just know that the festive season is going to pile it all on again. That's the fault of the season though, nothing to do with me...! I have been busy this week working on the December kit in preparation for the newsletter. I have made up some of the Basic Grey ornaments and they are SO gorgeous! I copied the design and made another one up using my leftovers of the November kit, the Doodlebug Winter stuff. Add some pink glitter, ribbons, buttons and a couple of photos and you have the most wonderful little decoration for the tree! Today I have been putting together the finishing touches for the January kit and I am very excited about that too. I am off this week to source some lovely ribbons and buttons to finish it off. The website has been really busy with loads of new customers coming on and lots of orders this week! It's been fab and I am so excited as it means that soon I will be able to get some new stock in! So far I have only been buying the odd few bits here and there mainly for kits (although I have just got in somne Heidi Swapp Playing Cards!) so it will be fab to replace some stock with some fresh new items. Right got to go! Have you looked at December yet? If not get over there now!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

The lovely postlady bought me the january kit today!
Woow everyone you SO need this!
Thanks Liberty will get onto it asap!!
Have a very merry christmas!