2 October 2007

You can look now!

So here is our first monthly kit. This is priced at £20 but will always have good(ie)s to a greater value, so you are in effect getting FREE stash!!

From this kit, plus the Kit Extra of 5 sheets of Bazzill, I completed 8 layouts and an altered item. I think this is pretty good value! I took some lovely autumny photos at the weekend at the local Scarecrow Festival. We had a lovely family day out and the colours were beautiful and it just felt really happy and lovely. So I really enjoyed producing these layouts. I also did a mini-book in an altered can (I like to think of it as a little time-capsule!), from Cameron's first day at school. So all in all I am very happy.

Lisa has done some work on the Halloween mini-kit, and will be posting an article on the site, so I will put a link from here when she's done that. I also used that kit to make some Halloween Party Invitations, see them here.

And for those of you who are too lazy to look, this is Bellaboo's first monthly kit (now go buy it!).


No comments: