7 August 2009

Oh La La ................Another sneak peek!!


This is another sneak peek of the class I will be doing at the Moxley crop in sept. This one is called Inspired by. This is a tag book to fill with lil bits and pieces that inspire you when scrapping. I am sure I am not alone when you have sometime to yourself that you plan to spend scrapping but lo and behold your 'Mojo' has gone walkabout! So this little tag book is to fill with picture that inspire you.
The tag you can see in the photo has a pic cut out of a mag that has a very fun LO that I really like by Claire Wheatley. It doent have to be just scrapping layouts cut from a magazine - it may be a ribbon or a piece of fabric, or a sketch that you love to use.

So my homework for the Moxley ladies is to collect little pics, sketches, bits and bobs that inspire you. This is a mini book and the tags are only 3x2 inches so they will need to fit on to the tags.


In other news - Have you seen the new MME ranges - OMG they are Gooooorrrggeeous!!!! They came in today and I am in love with them.
You can find Ohh La La here and Whirly Bird here and Stomp here

Right Im off to have some tea - Curry Mmmmmm :)

1 comment:

Claire Wheatley said...

aww, how chuffed am I now xxxx