17 August 2009

More sneaks.....


Hellooo :)
These pics are a couple more sneaky peeks for the Moxley crop birthday bash :). The top one is a layout using gooorrrgeous fancy pants Kraft Kuts papers.

The second is a pic of a class making a clock with a 12 inch LP!! - Yes you read it right lol! I have used the Brand new MME Oh la la papers on this :) I hope you like what your seeing :)

I will put up all photo and tool requirements up over the next few days :)

We the boys are back and our house is back to normal (messy :( !) but I did have a whole week of not following behind the boys tidying as they go lol!! I have to admit it was really nice, It was amazing that I wasnt having to hoover twice a day!! :)

I got loads of scrapping done too aswell as ordering lots of lovely new stock- We have got the new Hero Arts stamps in as well as The goorrrggeous new MME!!!

Anyhows off to cook - ah the joys :)

No comments: