31 January 2009

Loved up!

Wow, 3 posts in as many days, what's going on?! Well this one is just to tell you a little bit about the February Kit which is coming out tonight, and to give you a few sneaky peeks, if you really can't wait a few hours!

We've been having lots of fun with this kit, although we are running slightly late! In fact, as I type i'm still in my PJs because I've been working on it this morning. Last-minute nightmare meant that the kit didn't arrive until very late and so it's been a rush to get the projects on. Anyway, they will definitely be worth waiting for, as this month we are joined by Cleo Jarvis! You all know what a fan of Cleo's we are, and I just know she'll come up trumps. I knew this kit would be right up Cleo's street with the vintage pieces that are included, and bits of lace etc. I can't wait to see what Lisa creates too, being so in love as she and Ralph are I knew she'd also have a lot of fun with the kit!

So, here are just a couple of sneaks from what I've created so far :)


No comments: