20 November 2008

The new me!!!

I am now a "stamper"!!!! Yes, I have now turned my hand to dabbling in a little stamping. I have stamps, blocks, staz-on and everything! A proper stamper!!! On this layout I have used lots of items new to me - core-dinations cardstock (this is the vintage-effect type), Grungeboard, a new scallop template which I bought recently, and of course, the stamping!!! The only new thing I haven't used on this LO is my Cuttlebug. However, I am now in the process of making my christmas cards, and guess what? yes, they are all cuttlebugged and stamped to the max!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

wow - stamping huh? i'm impressed! you will have to give me some advice - i always seem to make such a mess! love this layout - Maddie is just so adorable. love the orange scallop! putting me to shame...

Anonymous said...

glad you like the scalloped circle lisa.....!!! bet you would like a template like that wouldn't you?!

amberxo said...

can i come over and use the cuttlebug or cricut one day next week?

love the little dear on the layout!! xx