14 November 2008

I am calm enough to share now :)

Wow, I didn't get much sleep last night - every time I dropped off, I saw my credit card floating across my eyes, then self-combusting right in front of me....! That's what the NEC does to you!!!

So, I went in saying to Deb, Rach and Rach "I don't do stamping", and I don't really, I don't make cards so much and have always struggled to "get" stamping on LOs. So, how come I just bought about a hundred stamps?! What's that all about??! So damn gorgeous thats why!!! Some from Sassafras, Clever Cut, Autumn Leaves and more...! I got a few more extra goodies for myself, but my big purchase of the day was an un-selfish one, I got a Cuttlebug and lots of seriously sexy dies and embossing folders for the Crop. I'd been really restrained all day and then at the last half-hour blew £200!!!! BUT, for the good of the crop you see, it needed to be done ;)

Even so, I wasn't the big spender of the day. Oh no, Rach H (or A as she now is), and Deb (you know who you are)...well, what can I say, Rach will be selling her kids to fund her purchases!!!

So if you're local, another reason now to come to the Crop, (next date Thurs 11th Dec) lots of yummy Cuttlebug goodies!!!!

Off to grab that fire extinguisher again, that card's smokin'!!!

Oh, and one last thing, here's my LO from tonight's crop - all new stash from the NEC - new K&Co, new Vintage Core-dinations, and of course some stamping ;) It's a photo of Bella on holiday recently, she spent ages in front of the mirror, not realising I was looking. She brushed her hair, put moisturiser on, make-up and even deodorant!!! So cute!!!

4 comments:

Trees said...

I did the Cuttlebug thing too!
Now will HAVE to come to the next crop - am shipping in the in-laws so I can make it ;)

amberxo said...

what is the make of these lib? i lovee x

Anonymous said...

Trees - fab! looking forward to meeting you :)

Amber - the cardstock is the new Vintage Coredinations, and the papers are the new K&CO Faded Tea (?), with the die-cut embellishments too. Stamp is Sassafras Mini Girl Talk, Heidi Swapp blossom and bling centre.

Lisa said...

love this layout - what a great mix of products - I really must get on more! sounds like i miss out on so much...