9 November 2008

Crazy Croppers! (and lovin' the Sassafras)

I had a fab time at the Skrapztacular retreat yesterday with my scrapping buddies Deb and Rach. It was good to catch up, eat, drink, shop and of course scrap! We walked into the room and who should be there?! Jackie A of course! (every crop I go to, Jackie is always there lurking around somewhere!) We had a good old chat (Retreat Report should read: "more work, less chatter, please ladies"!!), some giggles, all squashed together on a little table. Deb got stuck into her November Bellaboo kit - and strangely enough had perfectly co-ordinating photos..... she even managed to sneak a peek of the December kit, so Rach and I are convinced she will have dashed home to raid Paige's wardrobe for co-ordinating items ready for her next shoot....!!! :) So, it was a great day scrapping with friends, and now I'm looking forward to the NEC and another crop on thursday! And here are my efforts for the day:

2 comments:

Jackie xxx said...

Not every crop ... LOL - what have I missed out on not having a sneeky peck at the December kit - "oh nooooo". Next Retreat May 1st - 3rd 2009.

Jackie A
xxx

Lisa said...

love these layouts - totally adorable. So sorry to have missed out on the fun!