4 November 2008

Back to business!

It's good to be back! We had a good time away, seeing our friends getting married. It's our first two week holiday since we got married, so it was well-needed. But that's it now for a while no more holidays for me!!! So, what's new at Bellaboo? Well, the new Crate Paper has been selling really well, so I have restocked there, and also got the collection packs in (hint: if you are a kit subscriber you may want to hold back on the Prudence unless you loooooovvvvve it!). November Kit is out, and it really is lovely, and might make you feel better about the cccccoooold weather at the moment! Coming any day now some new Sassafras. I will shortly have some exciting news about a new additional monthly kit available from Bellaboo. This will be run separately from the current monthly kit as it's totally different, but more to come on that soon....! And finally, we are saying goodbye to Sarah Youde. With her recent addition to her family, she needs to spend more time on that and less on scrapping, so I'm sad to see her go, but happy for her (if you see what I mean!). Thanks Sarah, it's been great having you on the DT and inspiring us every month! BUT, this means there is a free monthly kit going every month! You have to work for it though.....! I will now choose a different Guest DT each month, who will receive a free kit in return for a minimum of 3 projects. This first month is open to current Bellaboo customers only, so email me your favourite LO or BTP project using at least one item purchased from Bellaboo before sunday night. I will then announce the winner on Monday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

hey! good to see you back!
LOVED the November kit but so sad that Sarah is leaving us.
Can't wait for the next kit to arrive! I am so ready to have some fun!

Evelina Wikberg said...

OMG, I just love all your stuff. Can't believe I haven't seen your blog before. Thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs Eva