20 January 2008

Lots to share with you today!!

So much to say this morning, so I must try to remember it all! First of all, to celebrate bellaboo's first four months in business, I am selling at Bind-It-All products at 20% off for the next week! So get over there and check it out. Right, I know I said I had some exciting news to share with you, and sorry I kept you waiting, but here it is! From March, our new Designer working on the monthly kits will be Sarah Youde. Sarah has the most amazing style and I just adore all her work. You can see her blog here with some of her wonderful projects on. I am so grateful to Beckie Dreyer who worked on our first 5 monthly kits for us, she is now moving on to bigger and better things, so once again thanks Beckie! I am very excited about seeing what Sarah does with the March kit, so I'll keep you posted! The February kit is now completed and the newsletter is in production. This kit is seriously gorgeous, here's a sneak peek of a couple of LOs I have done with it.




Last of all, I have lost some stock (!) - if anyone has found 11 packs of Rusty Pickle Mayflower Cardstock Tags in their parcel, could you please let me know?! I have driven myself insane looking for them!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey there Liberty! To celebrate my 100th blog post, you are officially "tagged" - check out my blog!
Happy 2008 and am LOVING the site and the kits and all the scrumptious stuff!