24 January 2008

I've been tagged! And it made me think (ow!)

Lisa has just tagged me - here goes:


1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Set up a business!
Became a committee member!

2. What are your New Years Resolutions?
Drink less, eat less, keep a nicer (cleaner!) home, spend more time with my good friends.

3.Did anyone close to you give birth in 2007?
Only me!

4. Did anyone close to you die.
No

5. What countries did you visit?
um, nowhere – ooh actually yes I did go to Germany!

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More tolerance. More money. More time.

7. What date(s) in 2007 will remain etched in your memory and why?
25th January - Isabella, 19th September – my birthday and the day i opened bellaboo.co.uk

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Giving birth to yet another astounding daughter.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not taking Cameron to all the places I had hoped before he started school

10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
Apart from a c-section, no!

11. What was the best thing someone bought you?
Fantastic diamond earrings from jon, i deserved them in case you're wondering.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Isabella – she’s a star baby!
Cameron – he settled straight into school
Madeleine – she’s just mental – so much so you have to admire her.

13. Whose behavior appalled and depressed you?
Couldn’t say but you know who you are

14. Where did most of your money go?
Bellaboo.co.uk (is it ok to keep plugging that?!)

15. What did you get really, really excited about?
My babies
My trips to germany
My new career

16. What song(s) reminds you of 2007?
Razorlight, Twang, Mika, and Rehab – Amy Winehouse

17. Compared to last year are you...a.) Happier or Sadder? Happier b.) Thinner or Fatter? Well thinner I hope – last year there were two of me after all!c.) Richer or Poorer? Ask jon

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Days out with the kids
Holidays
Staying in at night
Relishing the moments
Reading

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Cleaning, spending

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Apart from cleaning, tidying, cooking, cleaning tidying, cooking?.....???

21. Did you fall in love in 2007.
Yes 25/1/07 at 12:49pm.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Not sure I watched any!

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't this time last year?
No

25. What was the best book you read?
Shopahlic & Baby

26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
33, working, not much else. Birthdays are irrelevant to mums!

27. What was your best musical discovery?
Mika

28. What did you want and get?
I got all I wanted and more in 2007. (Well I am still after a diamond necklace)

29. What was your favorite film of the year?
I loved James Bond but can’t remember seeing anything else

30. What did you want and not get?
Read diamond necklace

31. What one thing would've made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time

32. How would you describe your fashion concept for 2007?
It went from big and baggy to cover baby-belly, to possibly the trendiest I have been. I love skinny jeans!

33. What kept you sane?
My friends

34. Which celebrity or public figure did you admire most?
God knows. I like Jordan i think she does a great job with Harvey, but i really don’t know enough about anyone.

35. What political issue stirred you most?
Immigration

36. Who do you miss?
Whoever I am thinking about and who isn’t with me then

37. Who was the best new person you met?
I have met alot of new people this year. Alot of good new friends, it wouldn’t be fair to say but I have met a couple of wonderful people

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned.Time flies and children grow up too fast

39. Quote a song line that defines your year.
Ok this is us just being silly, but we sing along to Rhianna’s Umbrella song “she is our beautiful Isabella-bella-bella-yeah-yeah!!!” Oh dear.

No comments: