22 August 2007

Scary!!! (but so exciting!)


OMG - it's really happening! I have placed two orders with suppliers this week, for mega-loads of STASH!!!! It's so exciting, overwhelming, daunting, scary all at the same time! It feel such a responsibility choosing what I'm going to stock, and what I'm not. Trying to imagine what people will like and want to buy.... But anyway, I have ordered lots of stuff - some fab chipboard pieces, some tag books and mini file folder books, some GORGEOUS papers with co-ordinating rub-ons, shapes and all sorts. ThenI ordered a whole load of Christmas stuff. Hard to imagine (well, not really with the weather in this country!) that Christmas is on its way - but it is, and get excited as we have have some totally fab ranges from Cosmo Cricket, Daisy D's, Love Elsie and Basic Grey arriving. We are also thinking about the monthly kits - starting with an autumn kit for late October. Whatever it is, it's going to be fab. And now i'm off into my "shop" to stroke that stash (I can't keep it for long, but I've owned it for a while, and that's what counts!!).....

No comments: