12 April 2008

Good Time Girls!!!

Maybe I shouldn't use that as a title, I have a feeling it means something quite different from what I mean! But what I mean is, we had a great time at the crop on thursday and all the ladies who came were great fun!! Rachael managed to sniff out my new Rusty Pickle kit within seconds of being in the hall!!! And Anne just loved everything!! We had a couple of new scrappers who got stuck in and produced some beautiful LOs. I spent far too much time chatting and gossiping to achieve much, but I did almost complete a double LO. Some finishing touches yet to come, but here it is: You can find these cute papers from Sassafrass Lass on the website here. The raffle was won by Karen, and I was pleased about that as she is new to the crop and had travelled a long way! Next crop is 3rd May - a Saturday afternoon crop 12-5, please email me for details or see here to buy your tickets. And then the following Thursday, the 8th May.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

those ears! so sweet! not sure if I got any of them - might have to steal a few of your photos...