5 January 2010

Time flies

I cant believe where the time has gone - its now 2010!! wow
As I haven't posted for a while I thought I would share some of my layouts with you .....




Sorry about the quality of the images but the light is awful in our house at this time of year.
Sadly my computer died so I have no access to my other layout photos :(  I didnt realise how much i relied on it as I have lost most of my e-mail contacts e-mails photos music...... and the list goes on. I have ordered a cable that will connect my laptop to the hard drive - I really hope it will work! 

Over the xmas holiday I did a mamoth stock take that took 5 full days (& evenings) it feels so much better to have it over and done with!  If you havent already spotted it I have got 25% off everything in the Bellaboo store -  so come and have a look if you fancy a bargain!
I really hope I can upload some more layouts to the blog soon!!

Oh Exciting news - Guess who will (I hope ) be an extra in Being Human ??? Meeee :) I did some filming for 2 episodes so did 2 of my sons so heres hoping that we can spot ourselves!!! hehe The new series starts really soon!! - I have even got my nan looking out for it!! hehe (Not sure its gonna be her thing!)

Right thats all for now folks...........
Cleo
x

6 comments:

jayne said...

Liking the bright new colours of your L/Os Cleo xxxx
I'll be looking out for you too but not sure i'll spot you with dark hair :D I love the show Being Human and would of watched it anyway x

5 days stock take YUK !!!! I have to do this for mum too !!!! EEEERRRRR back to work tomorrow xx

JO SOWERBY said...

hi cleo,
happy 2010, car in hospital for assessment today!!!!! being human starts on sunday on bbc 3.........woohoo. love the LOs as usual and sorry I didn't help as much as I had hoped but hope the fudge made up for it,
Jo xxx

Anneliese said...

Happy 2010 Cleo :)
Some more fabby lo's from you .. they're lovely x
you look like you had great fun with the being human team :D

Carmen said...

Happy New Year Cleo :D Lovely to see you blogging and scrapping :)

Not talking to you about Being Human, too green with envy still ;)

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo I shall keep my eye out for you! We watch Being Human! Gorgeous 2009 makes - may 2010 be filled with lovely makes too. Kim

Natalie Jane said...

Happy New Year!!

Love your LAyouts!! xxx