30 June 2009

Delightfully Bright

Hey! Its been a while...... :)
Tommorrow the Bellaboo July kit- 'Delightfully Bright' goes on sale.
I couldnt resist the Fancy Pants 'Delight' papers. They are sooooo pretty. The colours are so versitile, so you could easily use this kits for Male or Female layouts.
I cant wait to see what the Design Team do with the Kit and especially the 12x12 Acrylic sheet!! - its such a versitle product. It could easily be made into a mini book or a cool clear layout!!
Did you see the very cute Hero Arts alphabet!! Its sooo cute its even got a mini Birdy stamp on there!!!
We have been visiting a few crops lately firstly Liberty' s Bromsgrove crop, then 'our' Bellaboo crop near Bristol and then last sunday the Sollihull crop. I love taking the shop out and about and meeting other scrapbookers. I always find crop s very inspirational (usually as I dont do any scrapping myself) but I watch others and want to scrap right there!! I have been using lots of Kraft kuts lately these ranges are gorgeous!! I will tell you that the August kit contains some of the Kraft Kuts girl range!!

Martha Stewart - We have only manged to get 2 of these gorgeous punches in stock - These are fab!! I have been using some myself! If you love Butterflies atm then you will want to look at these ! The punches are here if you fancy a look :) We also have the gorgeous Fiskars Scalloped lace punch in stock too! - I have used mine time and time again!!

Anyhows have a good evening :)
Cleo

No comments: