31 March 2009

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

Well, to cut a long story short, Jon and I traveled down to Bristol on saturday to meet up with Cleo and James (Cleo's DH). It's the first time I've been to Bristol, well I've been once before but only saw the train station, a taxi and an office! I plan to go again because the city centre looked fab - really vibrant and "happening"!!! Anyway, on to Cleo's house and we met her 3 little angels. And they really are! We were there half the day and you really wouldn't have known there were 3 boys in the house - good as gold!

So, Cleo and I did our business, sorted the stock, stroked some of her new stash, and I said a slightly emotional goodbye. It felt really weird. And weirder when I got home. Kind of a cliche, but I felt a little empty inside!!!! I didn't have long to dwell on this though, as I was off on a hen do the following morning, but it's been a strange old couple of days.

In the meantime, I've been looking at some of the new stock Cleo's been adding to the site, and I have to say, it's all really gorgeous. You won't be disappointed!

So, it's official. From tomorrow, Cleo will re-open the site and will be the new girl behind all those pizza boxes. She has lots of plans and ambitions for Bellaboo, and I sincerely hope that you will all, as I am, be 100% behind her. I know she has a great fan base who will build upon the die-hard Bellaboo fans already out there!

I am looking forward to continue supporting her over the next few months, and I really will be keenly watching to see how events unfold. Exciting times! Good luck Cleo :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yes, Good Luck Cleo and congratulations on the reopening of the store!
Exciting times!