5 October 2008

3 posts in as many days? what's going on!

Mmmm, after saying I wouldn't be posting as often, all of a sudden I feel I have lots to share! So, it was my wedding anniversary on friday (7 years), and I forgot. Jon had left me with a card and present in the morning. At 4pm I remembered and ran up to the Post Office for a card, but they were all naff, so at 5pm I was frantically making a card - thank goodness for the Cricut!!! And here it is!! Nothing special, but using the Sassafras papers which I looooovvvvveee and of course the Storybook cartridge which I adore. And then yesterday, Amber and I went to the Moxley Massive crop with the shop. Fab bunch of girls, if ever so slightly mad, and I managed to (almost) finish off my LO from the Birthday Bash, and did a whole new one! Oh, and on Thursday I managed to almost finish another LO from the October kit. I made a lovely little journaling pocket to put on the LO, but can't think where on the LO to put it - suggestions welcome please!!! So I feel I've achieved quite a bit this week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

wow - super productive and gorgeous stuff! love all those bright colours and "fancy bits"!! makes me feel really unproductive! Still working on my "Nostalgia" mini book - need to step up the speed i think!
Keep it up - nice to see what you are up to!