6 August 2008

Sorry I know I'm useless.... :(

Yes, I am so sorry it's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long since I last posted. I have been busy though! Of course it's the summer holidays, so I have one and a half more children around. With leaving parties, assemblies, sports days x 2 etc, July was busy. The the August kit coming out, and lots lots more, it's been manic. I have also been busy-busy though, as in scrapbooking! The Academic Planners were a hit - the teachers love them, the crop were crazy about them, and my friend who is also a teacher asked me to make one and here it is. I used the Sassafras (crazy about the Sassafras!!) Sunshine Lollipop range on it, which you can find here! Lu loved it, and to be honest, I did too - didnt want to part with it!!! Next up, I have done a reading reward chart for Cameron. He finds reading a bit of a chore - not the right word actually, but it's all down to his confidence (or lack of) so I thought this might help him on. It's not quite finished yet, as there are gold coins to be added each time he reads (to stick on those velcro spots) and treasure at the end. This was using the Rusty Pickle Cap'n Jack range, available here! I have also done alot for the August kit and a few bits with BG Mellow. I will take photos tomorrow and edit this post. This is the 2nd of a double page though, I've run out of thickers, the title should be "...and 1 makes 3" - all will become clear tomorow!!! And then apart from all that, I've been busy organising the Bellaboo Birthday Bash! I'm really looking forward to it. I've sold quite a few tickets already, if you're anywhere near the Midlands you really must try and make it. We are five minutes drive off the M5 Junction 4. All details here. Right, I need my tea, so will update the post tomorrow!












1 comment:

Lisa said...

ok, it's official - I am jealous! so love those planners! and love that layout, and love, love, love Cam's reading chart - so great!
makes me feel all creative!